View Profile www-auggy-gov

21 Movie Reviews

yes................................YES.

Bridge Kids ROCKS MY REAR! FIRST ONE WAS GREAT, THIS ONE WAS GREAT. GREAT!

4 Game Reviews

This game is ridiculously good. Trying to get a fast time on the scoreboard is so addicting. There is a lot of RNG and skill at play here. I'm not gonna be happy until I get a 7sec on that scoreboard. Thank you so much for creating this.

EDIT: fastest time so far 6.02 seconds.

3n'a'haf stars. I like the title screen. I would have liked to see more characters appear in this epoch adventure however.

I beat the whole game and I'm so glad that I did. Its hard and you have to do every level like 80 times to complete it but it's really rewarding. I LOVE money man. HEAR ME!!! LOVE! I want a sequel to this as soon as possible. YOU FUCKIN' KNOW i'll play another 6 levels of Money Man! If you need more artists to do little pictures for the game ILL DO IT. FUCK I LOVE MONEY MAN.

Also, the medals are broken. I only got the medals for level one and the tutorial. Broke as a joke :(

JoeyTheMarillFan responds:

i actually have ideas for money man 2 but ant doesn't wanna do it yet
stay tuned!

4 Audio Reviews

I really really like this format.

YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!

WOAH! Next time I need someone to make me some music that sounds like HOT SECS I will HIT YOU UP!!!! VERY NAIIICE!! (Borat Reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBduNcf1eQc ) OUTSTANDING TUNEZ!

98 Art Reviews

I'm really digging the presentation of these! https://youtu.be/0TkZfYLbdRE?t=3

Someone should make a painting of this and use it as a prog rock album cover.

theOve responds: